Rules and instructions for the participants:
- Those youth creative teams from 10 countries who do not have Russian as the native or main language are invited to participate in the festival. Teams may consist e.g. of educational institutions, schools, university students or members of youth and student organizations in the age group from 12 to 22 years old.
- Works for selection should be provided after registration through the online festival website form until November 26, 2021.
- Works could be accepted in 4 nominations:
- Best Director’s Work”,
- “Best musical accompaniment”,
- “Best Male Role”,
- “Best Female Role”.
- &nEach team can present their works in no more than 2 (two) out of 4 (four) festival nominations.
- For the application registration, participants should fill out the form on the website. It is required to indicate the participant’s collective country, the collective name, the name of the work for which the performance was staged with an indication of the author, the creative group lineup (director, performers, etc., indicating the age), and also provide an annotation of the performance (at least 1000 printed characters).
- Video works are accepted in the following formats: AVI, MPEG, MOV, MP4.
Online festival regulations:
Online festival terms and rules:
1. The international youth online festival of stage performances called “Russian Avanscena 2021” is held with the participation ensembles from 10 (ten) countries of the CIS and Europe, including Belarus, Kazakhstan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bulgaria, Germany, Poland, United Kingdom, Latvia and Lithuania from October 1 to November 30, 2021 according to the following stages:
• The collecting, analyzing, moderating and posting productions process based on the works of Russian writers takes place within 2 (two) months on the festival official website.
• The competition finalists selection is carried out by the online festival Organizing Committee until November 26, 2021.
• The online festival jury evaluates performances from November 26 to November 29, 2021 to determine one winner in each of the four nominations (4 winners and 8 laureates totally). The jury takes into account the results of the popular vote on the Festival website.
• A voting system will be developed on the site, which will attract more people to participate in the project. The popular vote is carried out until November 26, 2021. The official results will be summed up in the period from November 26 to November 29, 2021.
• Winners in all nominations will be announced during the awards ceremony on November 30 on the online festival website. Diplomas and a prize fund were provided to the winners and laureates of the competition in the amount of 4 winners and 8 laureates in 4 nominations.
2. According to the Regulations on the online festival, the performances will be considered in the format and regulations proposed by the organizer.
3. An application and competition works submission means the participant accepts all the competition and the online festival organizing and holding conditions.
4. The online festival organizers reserve the right of using the competition works for non-commercial purposes (to reproduce works for the Festival advertising purposes, in methodological and informational publications, for broadcasting on television and radio, as well as for posting on other advertising spaces, media and for educational purposes).
5. The competitive selection participation is free of charge.
6. The decision to include the video performance into the finalists list is taken by the Selection Committee, which reserves the right not to explain or comment the refusal reason.
7. The decision to determine the winner in each of the nominations is made by the Jury, which reserves the right not to explain or comment the refusal reason.